drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, October 22, 2011

that was fun

It is interesting when you go to sleep for an operation. I totally shaved as hospitals or nurses do not know how to. They loosely hold the razor and drag it across the hair allowing it to jump and skip i swear they are afraid of drawing blood. I took care to be as close as possible and did a fairly good job. So preparation started to put me to sleep i smirked to myself won't they be surprised as they would only expect part of my leg to be shave. As the mask went on i smile that they might make some joke about me shaving that would be embarrassing to me had i not slept, what a pleasant thought humiliation while i sleep.


When i woke i was astonished that the multiple incisions went from my ankle to my groin. The doctor came along and smiled saying who shaved you i in my drowsy state said i did thank god he said we would have had to once  we opened you up. They had taken a mass of veins out of testicle alone that was the same size as the real testicles put together. I am now badly bruise in the groin and behind my knee another place they took large quantities of veins from there to. As for my public humiliation while i slept well seems my doctor delivered a sermon on how best patients help them selves by preparing properly and thinking ahead.

I just cannot win here i am dreaming of nurse and doctors having to stop the operation because of too much laughter and instead i am praised for what i had done. I tell you being a slave is hard work and you never seem to win.  lol

No comments: