drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Sometimes you get tired

Sometimes you get tired of punching your own balls. Sounds ridiculous enough. There is so many things a slave can do to themselves before you realize the one main ingredient is missing. No not a dominant but the lack of control. Even a slave jar where you have to pick a task and do it well the slave that wrote the task and put it in the jar still has the control anmely me. If there were a punishment machine well the person that chose the settings or put the quarter in would still have control that being me again. Not having the will of another invovled is a drwa back. Complain complain compain , ya so  I do nt worry about some one beating my ass.

Anyway back later I guess i just need some quiet Hermit time or perhaps  a pstman making a deliver. Sigh!

No comments: