drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Owe

I am at the stage of exercising or getting in shape where the exercising is becoming addictive you could say . that means also that i push myself more so first thing in the mornings well i hurt a lot more. Sorta in catch 22 i want to do more but i am getting more sore every morning. When i was younger this would have lasted only one or two days. This time in my life it does not seem to dissipate. Ah the fun of growing older.

On another subject it is funny how tight your buttocks becomes when you are spanked , belted or paddled. Far faster then exercise hmm so maybe i could replace the exercise with just a good beating and i would be in the best shape of my life! LOL.

No comments: