drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, August 05, 2011

New year's resolution knowledge so far!!

It has been at least six months of the surpression of my dominant side. I think i have done well being slave like. I have served when i could and been polite when i could have been bratty. Certaqinly on the latter statement most dominants do not make it easy not to be bratty. So far i have found few that can renain in their dominant role long after they take off their leathers. These pure or untouched from switching or every having a subby thought slip easily and quickly into a phrase that no one likes but is true a lazy dominant.

I find that most that are good at dominance were at one time a slave or sub. They know how to look after a slave and do not have god complexes of all knowing instead they are all watching. they prod and poke to find how to dominate the individual slave. Seems they are not afraid to listen and communicate.

I have switched before this year and most likely will again. I will say this time has given me a refresher course in what it is to be a good dom. Now i will complete my term as slave and if i were to find a good dominant i would not hesitate to remain slave but should i find a slave I will know even more on how to tease her into orgasm and flight.

Sorry to say by i believe slaves and subs and former subs have evil minds pure dominants only have evil thoughts now and then.

No comments: