Feeling sorry for myself happens to everyone. I am luck either because of me or situations i am in i do not remain in it long.
I am fifty seven , health is not perfect and i am going blind. Yesterday i had an off day but last night i came up with some thing to encourage my mind.
You do not need to see when hitting a piƱata not playing pin the tale on the donkey. \Therefore there must be some deviant way of enjoying my lack of vision?
During the daytime i have deviant vision at night almost nothing. So what i devised was a game of hide and seek. During teh day i hid my pyjamas in the back yard and eagerly awaited till 11 pm then armed with my cane naked i headed out to retrieve them. Yes i know ihad knowledge of where they were but being novice at the white cane and my deck has multi levels and is fifty feet long it was a challenge. The last bit of deck and yard exposes one to neighbours and the street so i had to remain as quiet as possible. It was almost a blind streak. Well a very slow blind streak.
Funny how doing something like this really can lift one's spirit. Even not feeling great when i started i felt great at the end of it.
Yes my secret remedy is out for feeling down and you are welcome to use it.
6 comments:
Goodness Drakor - I'm glad your adventure cheered you up - you sure made me laugh :-))))))
I can just imagine looking out of my window and trying to tell someone what I saw!!!
I did have a thought though - next time you lose your PJ's I think you need to attach some clamps to your nipples - that will surely add a sense of propriety to the situation.
Ana x
that is a nasty thought Ana i love it perhaps with a nice chain attached to hobble my feet lol
thanks for the comment
Hobbling is good - yes I can see it now - hmmmm - something's missing...........
/me scratches head in deep thought
BUTT PLUG???? How would that work? Clenching the cheeks of your ass together to keep that in and short paces from the chain - yep - nice, slow journey around your yard
Just don't trip over!!!
Ana x
That is just evil, Ana i love it could be fun too bad you are not one of the neighbours
Great minds think alike, Drakor, it is a dreadful shame we live two different sides of the pond :-(
I'd love to watch your midnight antics - perhaps take pictures and post them around the neighbourhood/neighborhood?
Ana x
wicked mind i do love it.
Post a Comment