I do not know on one hand i feel guilty i have eyesight and should not need a white can. The other hand i do not want to be seen needing a white can that is for blind people.
I feel that i take away from the respect that those with no sight should have it should be a badge of office for those that are blind as they can do so much with it like live an almost normal life. Then there is me who the cane does help but really do i need it.
Or is it the old do not show weakness do not let knowledge out as it is power over you men do not need aides they have to grin and bear it. HOw many time have i fallen on a mis-judge step or have been bumped into.
Then how do you tell a dominant that i use a white can but i can see enough to play or switch roles and tell a slave i am blind but i can use a flogger cause i can sort of see.
I just do not like the idea of it at all nor do i like the need of it.
3 comments:
My dear friend,
There is legally blind and blind and the two are very much different.
I may knot have your legal blindness but I can understand your thinking as I too have a illness that causes me a mind fuck...
Those that know you well will see pass your legal blindness.
Of course, asking to see female subs using the blind way can/will be quite fun for you ☺
drakor - you have to see this in a positive way...... I know it may be difficult but let's try shall we???
First of all - as a submissive you won't need to use blindfolds...
second - with the cane you will always have a spanking toy at the ready for those impromptu spankings
thirdly - a little grope here or there will be completely excusable - after all your hands will be your eyes right???
Seriously I know it is difficult for you - being as independent as you are....... but you are still you as far as I am concerned - a valued friend and confidant...
friends always make me smile.
Post a Comment