drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A position

I saw an interesting position. The slave has their right hands and attached to the wall and their right ankle so they stand up right their left wrist is attached to a chain the dominant holds. Now the slave can try to avoid teh stokes from a short whip so some what interesting to me. Struggle is fun some times.

My favourite position for a male is arms attached above the hear and one leg raised as high as it can go with the other attached to the floor. That gives the dominant access to all the bits but, secures the slave from excessive movement. I have seen this used while in a barn and always wanted to try it now if i could just find a kink oriented riding farm.

No comments: