drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adjectives

I have sat in contemplation wondering about the use of the English language. Adjectives and adverbs and truly wonder as to why we say certain things.

Such as the words totally naked or stark naked. How naked can you be? To me naked means without covering or clothes so how can you be more naked then naked. Another expression i have heard used is naked without any clothes. I guess you can be naked with clothes as long as you are totally nude and the clothes are in a pile beside you. Perhaps if they are see through but then they still cover you so you are not naked then.

Well perhaps some english eacher will take me to task i guess i would not mind being totally naked in front of her stark naked authority hmmm sort of like that picture..

No comments: