drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, March 28, 2011

House boy for mis or mister use

Yes that is my ass in the picture and i am doing no strings attached house work. I enjoy it when such tasks are put into the every day activity of a slave. Especially the odd slap or whack because some thing was not perfect . It makes the whole thing fun does it not. A more pleasant way of passing the day. Bondage makes it even more interesting working with your hands bound increase the difficulty greatly.

Now what i would like to say is that ass you see is almost virginal. The most that has been up it in a few years was a duster more for the embarrassment then anything else. So i would like to find a dominant who has some thing else to stick up my ass then a duster . Female or Male dominants who know you can use the help for more then cleaning i would love to hear from you.

No comments: