Well all set to go off to a munch, some thing I have not done since this summer. I also have this stupid bug that I cannot shake. One that causes you to be cold, at the wrong times, hen shake inadvertently with a shiver, well just not what I want . Then a ting happened No not a thing but ting such as in the sound crystal glasses make when put together for a toast.
The sound signified an idea or more a discovery. It is a cold winter’s night do I want to get all dressed up to do what exactly. Talk, hmmm been doing a lot of that lately still, no one beating my ass as of yet. To be with friends well they number lest then what they used to and only a few are active.
Then another ting happened. I have not checked my other emails lately. Look at that a few emails from collarme. Hmmm could be interesting one man wish to be my slave I guess I missed with my slave profile or boy he did not read it well. One east African village or so she says wishes my services I only have to send mony for airfare for only part of the village. That was an exaggeration of course but you know what I mean.
So I think it is supper in front of a fire get over this bug that I have then I will put my toe out again in the lifestyle and see what it is like perhaps in Febuary.
No comments:
Post a Comment