I have come to realize some thing; naked slavery is fun but only on the chance of discovery, slaving in the service of some one and or being the only one naked in front of others that are wearing clothes. Things that make naked slavery fun are the exhibitionism, the punishments, the sweet tortures and those lovely protocols, which more aptly should be called stumbling blocks.
They give a meagre reason to do what the Dominant wants to and the slave desires, a warming of the body through humiliation, bondage, floggings and various other tortures that make slaves drool.
Service is nice but the real fun lies in the pain side of slavery. It is not how good of a slave that is important to me but how many times one of the above tortures has been used in a day. I could go through several fantasies but I choose to keep this short and just say if there was no protocols and punishments, slavery and the lifestyle would be extremely boring to me.
1 comment:
I understand what you're saying, but sometimes I think I must be the only sub in the world that hates pain!
Post a Comment