drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Fridays schedule

I think it would be easier to go through a heavy session then get back on the exercise trail. The motivation to sit my ass on a cold seat and peddle for ten minutes is being stretched. Also being naked for at least seven hours a day, is taxing. When I have had dominants before I guess our sessions were not as long and certainly a paddle or belt would keep you warmed up.

So difficult but then a slave’s life is supposed to be. Schedule for tomorrow. At seven thirty, exercise for thirty minutes, and then clean the kitchen. Eight thirty dusting and vacuum the main level wash the floors and bathrooms. Once that is done, another purge for me after that a few minutes of quiet time would be nice if I had a cage or cupboard to relax in. Of for a shower and shave. Oh yes, it will be two and time to dress what fun.

2 comments:

Sir said...

1 error

drakor66 said...

you mena there is not an eighty thiry I do work long days, lol.
Thank you .