Is there a rule that slaves must be without hair in their private areas? Sorry, I guess that should be submissive, as slaves have no private areas. Does the lifestyle handbook describe at what lever you must shave a clean-shaven crotch? Subs can if they want to but slaves must have the naked look.
All this, because Morningstar, when over for coffee realized I had not shaved, She asked why and I said no one told me to. Should I not wait till a dominant is at a point where they want to play with me then they would instruct me as how I should present myself to them.
I know that being without hair is a form of humiliation look, reducing the slave to less then a man. Though in my case with out the hair some things might seem larger! The dominant might enjoy giving the slave their first shave like a getting to know process.
So, should a slave be clean-shaven on the cock and balls or should he wait till he is told to? I think that for a rule to be set at least thirteen people would have to vote for one or the other. A question should only dominants vote or can slaves also or sub missives? Where is that handbook I know Morningstart was supposed to write on years ago but you know how Bottoms are about slaving away?
No comments:
Post a Comment