drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Day two

Being naked in a club waiting to play or serve is highly titillating. The excitement being with lifestylers all really focused on what their session will be like to take notice of those around you. Then you have standing naked in front of friends after working all day having a coffee. Worse put your self in front of friends who as much as they are friends we have always taken pride in putting the other on the spot lets say. I think I was reminded fifty times by them not to cross my legs to move my hands and coffee cup out of the way of the family jewels. Also to move from behind the counter where I had quietly and secretively taken refuge.

Other friends after finding out what I was doing have returned my emails with messages such two spelling errors correct them and send it back. Morningstar has taken to doing the same with my blogs. Needless to say, I did not expect this. I am falling behind in my corrections while trying to keep up with the other resolutions luckily no dominant standing behind with a paddle as of yet so a bit of breathing space.

Today the house is a mess I am painting the kitchen so I do hope no one drops over. If they do I have to be polite and over them coffee or tea of course being a naked painter would mean that I would become a naked server for a while hmmm, could be fun but really trying to get this kitchen for Saturday as we have friends coming over then.

So off with the clothes and off to exercise and work what fun.

5 comments:

morningstar said...

the same comment holds true here - from FL.

and you know you could look at it this way...... no paddle until you get things right..

seems to me you told me that paddling would be a reward ... and as you seem to always be looking for punishment.. the punishment would be no paddle...

drakor66 said...

It is my belief that any toy can be used to play or punish it depends on the ability of the dominant to change cadence and force causing pain but not allowing the slave to fly or come close to it. The statement I made was not to elicit a paddling but that I did not have to faced with a punishment paddling.

Thank you though for the incentive.

morningstar said...

ugh

are you eventually gonna give up trying to write ANYTHING without typos or spelling or grammatical errors.

It is giving me a headache trying to keep up with you

drakor66 said...

Now we would not want you to be in pain would we. So perhaps we should just do spelling an d for fer about the grammar. Lol.

drakor66 said...

Not that I am complaining about the attention but I do have to point out that my resolutions were goals to reach I am not some one that can change in a matter of days.

I also need to say that you or no one is obligated to help me on the spelling or grammar this is some thing I do wish to improve on but I know it will take time and it is lower on my list then health and other things.

So, please do not feel obligated though the effort shows me this is something that bothers people.
Thank you.