drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

a good task to start with

An old style Hermit day is in store for me. I will be in slave mode for most of the day any from seven thirty till two. All lifestylers that show up at my door will be treated with respect and served accordingly. Yes same rules as before only a hand towel near the door for the vanillas.

Why? So that though I do not have a dominant to tell me to do so I wish to feel in slave mode not topping from the bottom but more a natural state and position in respect to others. Slaves in my opinion are the lowest of forms on the pecking list and when a slave can, they should exhibit this thus the reason I will be nice and as compliant as I can. Well we will see if by the end of the day I have not argued or sworn at some one or something. Now if I am to put this theory or thesis of mine to the test then being low man on the pecking list it means all others must be treated with respect as they were the slaves betters in the past in days of old so must they today! Hmmm I do wonder if trying this approach will make me feel more slave like behaviour or just build tension inside grovelling in that way for anyone who shows up.

Physically work for me today cleaning up the exercise area to complete part of my resolutions so the uniform of the day constructions boots and a birthday suit. Could be funny looking showing up to anser the door in a hand towel and constuction boots on but hey a slave has got to do some things he might not like to do. Just until the heavy work is done then lighter fair just shoes and a smile while I clean the living area.

No comments: