drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another restart in my life a few weeks ago I got a scare felt like and elephant walk on my chest. No heart attack but a reminder that have to live with strict rules in my life.

· Exercise and setting of gaols
· Diet
· Relaxation of the mind.

SO, I have chosen my slave side to get me back to where I was a year ago. There will be routines put in place and rules that better then a slave to thrive in that environment.

Exercise will be my Wii once again twenty minutes a day first thing in the morning then my breakfast then housework mostly to be done in the nude or chains after all you have to feel the burn right. Since I do, all the cooking my food will be different then what I make for others a pain but hey, a slaves lot in life eh. The goals will be attainable one kilo every two weeks till I get to 190 pounds. The compliance of my slave side should do well to cut down on my stress though at time it might be hard especially political conversations will certain dominants but hey they can just tell me to be quiet can’t they in the pecking order I have to be mindful of my superiors at least pretend to be. Certainly the punishment side specificly cp has always been a release for me so that will be good also a win win situation that is if I can maintain it

1 comment:

Sir said...

Best Wishes in your quest!!