drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The simplest things

A feeling that I have not felt for a long time! I had a coffee with a friend in the lifestyle. The feeling I speak of was embarrassment. Anyone who knows me knows that if I am alone in my house I am also naked. As I had my clamps on when I go the email I said to my friend that I would get dressed as we would be sitting out on my deck. He was not going to be here for a while so next best thing to being naked a silly string bathing suit.

I was in error on the time and so was surprised when he showed up. So there I was in my bikini which I guess most would be embarrassed in and there I had to stay for the next two hours. I knew If I went to change well he would know something was up. Here I am once strung up in a public club fully naked and I get embarrassed because I am six foot close to two hundred pounds wearing a tiger print string bikini that accentuates my lack of size in all departments. Especially after swimming in a cold pool. Funny that what we look for sometimes just happens without a formal demand for it so much more fun.

What fun.

No comments: