drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Hermit time ruling is needed

Well it is funny when youissue challenges such as I have with Hermit time you sit back and fantasize about all the possibilities and excitement. How ever when the door bell rings the pit in your stomach develops and the exact dimensions of a hand towel are suspect, So I go on what I usually would do I dry my hands I a bath towel so !!!!!

Now, I need a ruling on the Hermit law. If I said I was going to be naked does that mean if I am wearing shoes I have to pay with a day of slavery? Or nipple clamps they are not really clothing though you could say they were part of a uniform. Also a tuque is that against the law. I shall not voice an opinion so as not to sway the undecided.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Sir said...

Shoes, no problem, no punishments.. other pieces of clothes no way, punishments

drakor66 said...

Thank yo SIr for your opinion I think it is right just had to check. ANd what should th epunnishment be for an article of clothing