drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, March 08, 2010

Private complaints

I do not know why but some will not use the comment form provided to voice opinions and complaints. So it is I that must re write and answer the complaints. I would like to say leave a comment but being “good slave” as my friend use to say I do not tell dominants what to do.

The most common complaint is I never give enough notice. Thenext is rules even though they are posted on the blog just over here ----->http://hermitime.blogspot.com/


So if you find me in anything but naked as a jay-bird you get a day of naked slave house work. If I am true to my word then you are served coffee and if you want can give me birthday spanks.

March tenth a Wed owes me birthday spanks yes I know my birthday is over but hell Ijust want a red ass and some fun. Bare handed of corse if your hand can take it as I am getting on in years.

So much for the rules and the advanced notice Hours on March 10th is from eight thirty am till eleven am after that back to vanilla time.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday, O Birthday-Suited One! And I hope you can be naked awaiting discovery on a Monday or Friday, when I'm off work!

drakor66 said...

Monday and Friday of course the only two days there is always some one here with me. Passing ships in the night would best describe that feeling would it not. Then of course you do have wonderous looking hands my question is are they only submissive hands good for work or have they doled out a spanking or two!!LOl