drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, March 12, 2009

You cannot have just one!

Just like that old chip commercial there are some things that you just cannot do just a little. After being hairy for a while I shaved part of my pubic hair determined to leave some thing behind I formed a landing strip with a few strokes of the razor. All was good I left a top not sort of speaking to be taken or left by a future Dominant. I had also appease myself in both my wish to feel good yet leave as many decisions up to the future Dominants. A unsightly mess was dealt with.

How ever, the sensation of the shave, the feeling and texture made me want more. So looking the mirror I decide that the strip was a little lop sided. Very hard to get those things even when looking from on top, so I successfully straightened out the landing area. Then the hair between my legs was very long. So I trimmed. Well yes I trimmed then shaved then said that feels funny the hair between my cheeks.



Flushed with success I had not done my testicles in a long time and proceed to do so as I was supposed to keep them clean-shaven. Somewhere between my testicles and wishing everything to be even well I now have a landing strip but little else right to the anus it is bare stopping just short of my legs. There is still the strip for a future Dominant to decide upon well at least till tomorrow.

A great feeling, totally what I did not want to do so very mush like eating one of those dam chips I did not stop until the bags were finished!

No comments: