drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sometimes

I sat across from an old friend and with a puzzled look on her face said is that what you wanted? Yes I said and the question then what happened and I really could not answer then.

Yes I want a highly aggressive dominant but for the right reasons. I want it because that is part of being strong. There si a diference in aggression because you are strong and aggression because you are frustrated with your ability to communicate.

I have imagine this had a few falling outs with friends because of misunderstandings in the ability to understand the words we choice to use. Lof friends and new have fallen by the way side do to misinterpretation of phrases and words used. especially when the visual aid of being able to see their body language. SO throw in another language and when you are not understood aggression can take place.

Now if I cannot be understood or do not understand what they are asking or communicating then I get worried when that happens little hairs stand up and I get aggressive also. A defence mode I think . So for me a very dominant person is what I seek but I must feel that I understand them fully rather then submit to what I do not understand.

Having thought of this a lot over the past couple of days this might be me trying find a good reason for screwing up or it might be a valid explanation. When it come to the life style I prefer not to be in this position



before I have a modicum of trust and understanding with the dominant. So some times if it does not feel right you cannot always put a good explanation to it but in this case better to loose out then be in doubt.

No comments: