drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, March 22, 2009

warm ups

Funny thing warm ups are. Most of us will say we last longer if we are warmed up before a session. We say it is more a punishment then a session with out a warm up. A friends of mine, Sir does not warm anyone up . He uses the same force on the stroke as on the last well not always but you get my drift.

His sub did complain about this but he just continued on his way. I always thought it was a bit nasty. But is it not supposed to hurt when a paddle is applied to your ass. Is it not the essential think in a slave / Master relation that the slave get the nasty end of the stick. I remember my first spanking was done on a dare with a young lady who went to town on my ass to prove a point. She did not warm me up and I can recall the sensation and the sex in minute detail. Yet when asked I will always say I last longer if I am warmed up. Perhaps there is two problems I should not be asked and so what if I fly in fifteen minutes the dominants can just wait around till I am back on earth and start again.

Some thing to be said about no warm ups!

1 comment:

morningstar said...

you should have been a fly on the wall this weekend - absolutely NO warm up... but oh my .. so good !!

and yeah - you'll hear/read about it ..

morningstar (owned by Warren)