drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, March 23, 2009




It is funny what draws or creates our need to collect items. Why are some things so important and others not. Friends of mine have different tastes one is into Japanese figurines and the other trains. I am into swords and medieval items.

So why am I also drawn to yard sticks. I have three one from a leather company that is no longer around. Just a piece of wood yet I will always pause when I see one no matter where. The newest one are made of a composite material they are different I have never felt on of the composite ones on my ass as of yet, I have felt the others rather a tasty experience but still just a pice of wood. I could make them yet this is the one item I do not. I guess I hold them in too much reverence. Perhaps they were one of the first toys used on me. Could be the significance of Teacher student relation in my life. Could be just because it was the first. You always remember your first. The first time you had sex, the first time you were naked outside, the first time you shaved your pubic hair.

It might also be that as a measuring stick it symbolizes goals and failures. Could be that it being used as a measure it can humiliate you easily. Could be I just like yardsticks.

No comments: