Dry shaving has it's small problems one it always removes some skin . SO lots of fun when the alcohol goes on. Today as I have shaved in my den I went up the stairs and put on the after shave . Yes it burnt where the cuts were and a warmth to the rest of the skin . I went back down stairs ordered oil with my burning crotch then went back upstairs and thought well it won't burn again it I apply more alcohol.
Well it burns just as much what fun. Just two quick notes one if after the shave and alcohol you take a hot shower and spray again well ouch yes it seems to burn more. Second note: Would it not be wild to have your ass dry shave sprayed with alcohol then spanked while it was burning and sprayed after the spanking. That is some thing I have never had done could be wild, painful but wild!
I was reading a web site that is about small penis humiliation and found out I do not have a small penis ah ha. Seems that a small penis must be one and a half inches or under when soft and under three and a half when erect . SO since I am more then one and a half well I guess I am sort of the size of the Statue David then. Not too bad as that statue is supposed to be the perfect male well look at that . See size only counts when under and inch and a half , Right?
And I have the measuring tape to prove it! Okay maybe we should hold a vote on it?
No comments:
Post a Comment