I was speaking to a friend about smoking.Today is the anniversary of the last time I quit ten years ago. Was it easy to quit, yes but hard not to start again. Every now and then a trigger hits and the desire almost overpowers the will not to.
One such trigger is in a cold garage. Many years ago I would go into a cold garage nakedwith nipple clams on and secure them by a chain. Then I would smoke a cigarette. Using the time it took me to smoke it as the timer for the training.No matter how cold , if the postman was walking up the drive I went out like clock work every hour and half. I felt the coldness between my legs and this became part of having a cigarette.
Every now and then I step into a garage and feel the bite of the cold air in there or thesmell or combnation of all. I get the urge to strip an smoke a cigarette. It is so powerful that I am sure if some one ask if I wanted a cigarette at that point I would take it then strip and ask if I could use their garage.
SO it is with challenges with me and rules I set out they are addictive but hey I have fun so why should I stop them. One word comes to mind a bit perverted Dave well yes but hey is the lifestyle so close to normalcy that we should protest!
So one day if you walk up to a garage and peer in , if there is a naked guy with his nipples clamped have a smoke well remember it is not a smoke break it is a training session.Cough , cough!
No comments:
Post a Comment