Well all sorts of feeling of impending humiliation at the hands of others. Biker chick was one of the first and few switches I have played with. She quickly took the dominant role and has not looked back. For my self a humiliation that was new. I had never dominated some one and then be dominated by them. I would guess it is like being an office manager then suddenly reduced to janitor with the janitor in charge of the office. I will not let the secret out of the bag but lets say her rules compelled me to be nice those that I had mistreated in the past another humiliation for me is she knew of my enjoyment of anatomy humiliation and does very well with it when ever we chat.
Now as far as I have been thinking a lot of slaving again the Dominants I have met recently are of great interest and certainly have stirred many feelings inside of me. Certainly the volunteering of my anatomy for Agdistis added to the feelings I have along with a house hold full of people, dogs and cats. If only for my own sanity to escape and have no control for a while would be a vacation . Could be time to offer my services as a naked char person for a few days who knows it has been a long time since I have been on all fours having my ass swatted while wash the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment