drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Naked Days

Well not totally naked but fun. My stop today was a domme I work for every week. She is on vacation, which means I get a lot of work down. Also it means that in the bathrooms which I can do right away I can get in and scrub. There I can be naked sort of hat to or come out with soaking wet clothes. Yes she has said as long as she is not there I can clean the whole house that way. I just keep it to the bathrooms. This some times causes delays as if she is there I leave the bathroom till the end and everyone has their way or plan of action for cleaning. Off track today I was flushed with all sorts of thoughts. Suddenly I was their slave and her husband was in charge of me all sorts of evil thoughts went on and the work got done really fast.

My other stop this week , one that is strangely fun is my $10 Lady. She contacted me through my blog of all places and after a few conversations we met. She is 70 years old a nice woman distinguished a bit, but more a grandma then a Domme. As a matter of fact she says she is an English vanilla woman and is not involve with the life style.

How ever! She likes to see me clean her apartment wearing a variety of panties and slips, which she provides. She instructs me every time I go on what I am to clean, the manner in which it is to be done and what position I must hold while I do this. I spent most of Monday with her My outfits are placed strategically one in the entrance which has been created by her a see through black panties with matching bra slip and tiny white apron that is for serving tea and when ever she beckons me as she said she does not talk to the staff just her maid. When in the bathroom it is only stay up black stockings if she enters the room I am not allowed to turn around just listen and say yes mum. Yes she has a nasty habit of finding the smallest fault and delivers a whack with a handy hairbrush. It is more a tap then anything but she always says I had to blister the scrubwomen again. I serve tea. Make cookies and then she has me straighten up her bed bends me over and pulls down my panties just enough to expose my cheeks. She gently runs across then says you know I have to do this it is for your own good and slaps my ass with the hairbrush two or three times. I have tried to not take the $10 dollars but she got really upset so now I take it and buy cookies with it.

I have often heard people in the lifestyle worry about their retirement and old Dominants homes. So I let someone live her fantasy a bit and I have some fun too. She is not a doddering old fool, she is a very interesting person just wants what she wants is that any different then a leather clad Dominant taking her piece of flesh I just hope she knows I am not a girl.

2 comments:

morningstar said...

I just hope she knows I am not a girl.

and she can tell the difference with you......... How exactly??

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

And here I thought no one was reading. It is so easy to tell just look at my hips obviuolsy not agirls the legs well they are good but it is the hips