I have had the pleasure or displeasure of having to pose for pictures shaved and not shaved. Both were humiliating because thee was a measuring tape in the photo for comparison. So I can enlarge the photo all I want but that just makes the measurement stand out more. The idea of being shaved and loosing all manliness that I had at least with some hair. Right now I have not shaved in some time so the hair is unkempt and a little wild. Would it seem to be more embarrassing to be naked in front of others in this unkempt state with a small penis hiding in the forest or to be reduced to with a penis most would not want exposed. Does the lack of hair emphasis the lack of size or does it look bigger?
Recently I was away with friends and offered myself for experimenting with a device and they mentioned how hairy I was . Now of course standing with your pants exposing your privates is embarrassing but it was the look in their faces that keyed me on to this blog. My friend is being punished and is not allowed to shave till Christmas at least she feels it is a punishment she hates to be hair and enjoys her bareness. For me it is sort of relaxing. In the two photos that follow I am shaved and one that is sort of hairy though not to the point I am now but it does give you an idea. Yes they both include the measuring tape so for the onlooker which would you think is more humiliating.
1 comment:
As having had been on the 'other' end of that toy demonstration, I must say, the forest for the trees certainly made it more challanging.
I now have such a much better appreciation for smooth, HAIRLESS, obstruction-free areas to play in.
- Agdistis
Post a Comment