I do not know but it would seem that the handle automatically promotes thoughts of being mistreated at the hands of a nasty woman. Kissing feet right out the motorcycle boot does it not. I have all sorts of ideas. Funny that she is worried about being able to be evil enough. Funny what we think of ourselves , I wonder if we choose handles to reflect what we want to be and not what we are.
Bike chick brings out the ides of being taken or kidnapped stripped and thrown on the back of a bike and driven off in the night. to serve her gang. Yest she is a sweet person I have known now for years. she recently was called Biker Chick by her friends and it made her laugh and she had to share with me. I doubt if she would have a gang or even five friends that would want anything to do with a slave. I had to laugh as she has picked out a skirt to embarrass me by it is pink and lime green. I am almost turning red well maybe pink nope sorry that was just the light.
Always nice to hear from old friends with wild ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment