drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

well that was biger than I remember

Yes, I was all set to use the larger one it is not that much bigger than the one I had used. Now there is a point when the butt plug becomes one of the truest bsdm toys. There is a point when the pain and pleasure are so close to the same that you give the final push to get it in. When the anus snaps around its base you start almost immediately fearing it’s with drawl. There is of course a feeling of fulfillment and pressure that causes discomfort and pleasure. In between the two of course along with the effort now needed to do task and walk normally. A perfect thing to be worn just before a strap on session as it makes the anus a little more open to things. The butt plug in my opinion has always had the qualities that I think should be in good dominants. It is usually cold, very uncaring, most definitely does not care about your objections both verbal and physical. It does cause pleasure and pain at the same time. Along it leaves you with a lasting feeling of fulfillment. Torturous and comes in all sizes and colours. It is simple of design yet so well engineered.

Now if there is a dominant helping in the operations of things it can be slowed down but it is resilient enough that even the unskilled hand will not totally impeded it’s progress. So it is recommended for dominants of all skill levels. Now I have written enough so I can take this dam thing out it unlike a dominant it never stops short form causing you pain even when the fun is gone and it is out there is a feeling in the rectum of having been abused.

No comments: