So I have a profile on Collar me with a picture of me washing a door window wearing a black leather thong. Exposing my back and cheekiest of sides for scrutiny. Well I received a an email with a request saying turn around. Now if this was the old me I would have turned the picture around and sent it off but not till the 22 of September do I have such bratty thoughts. But does this mean the dominants would like to see my fave or all of me turned around. Does this mean with or without clothes.
I am often reminded that most do not like to have wiggly bits thrust at them in a photo. I have sent a polite note back asking for clarification on this and some small points. Yes it did take a little while to reply to the email but i was out all day. Then I did not have my prisoner pictures the only group with a full frontal of me in the nude. I do have one of my in a leather loin cloth but that does not show my face perhaps that would be best to satisfy the request ? I do think that the photo of my washing of windows does show my best side but hey I did make the rules and I can politely refuse but hey why would I want to, it could be fun well okay some one might get a small laugh out of my full frontal.
2 comments:
full frontal might mean they mistake you for a girl with no breasts and large clit....... no??
cheeky grin
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Hey Now I thought you liked little girls with almost no breasts? I think you words are a little off , I do have breast ! there are just a handful but what more do you need to have . and as far as clits go well mine is still larger than yours ;)
he he he two kids playing mine is bigger than yours I hope all is well
Post a Comment