drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I have always referred to the search for a companion as a hunt. One where both sides are hunted. I have for a long time now used my switching ability to look for both slave and Dominant and must say I have had greater success finding a slave then a Dominant.

I felt as a slave that I was chasing all the time almost to a point of being like a lap dog barking at everything that walked by. Traits like that do mot impress me nor would I want to be known for them. I compromised a very fun and relaxing time my Hermit time by trying to use it as a temptation for Dominants rather than a release for myself. I always want ed to be sold at an auction but felt a worry deep inside what if I was not purchased, would that have put an end to my slave side. It would have shown that I was not wanted nor sought after. The ones that showed some interest, well relations are sabotaged by three words or things: communication, personalities and external factors. All three have reared their nasty little heads to cause interest to wain.

As a Dom in my black clothes and paddle in hand some thing to be feared . Evil mind with an evil smile I delight in the tortures of my willing victims. Seldom did I feel that the dominants that I contacted were so thrilled to have their way with me. Yes an older body might not live up to everyones standards or wants as a slave but was always most willing to try.

As a Dominant I live up only to my standards. SO I think in the future when ask what am I? I might just have to say I was a switch but living three lives can make each a pale experience of what could be.

1 comment:

Angel said...

"I might just have to say I was a switch but living three lives can make each a pale experience of what could be."

Well I would agree that living life as a switch has its challenges.

Personally I am of the school of thought that quality of service is more important than the age factor, when it comes to subs and slaves. But everyone has an opinion on that.

I hope one day to see the spirit of drakor alive and well on your blog, my friend.

Angel :)