drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, April 17, 2008

well look at that Hermit time

So a fellow switch wrote to me asking the rules of Hermit time and a few exchanges she said would it not be more fun and less boring if you accepted emails also. We both wanted to try it out but my Hermit time would not come till the following week.

Things to wiggle about well a block of time just came up two sweet hours and low and behold no other switch around unless she gets up early and she reads this he he he . So I am bare ass naked and wiggling it at a certain switch who made no other provisions see what you miss when you sleep in. LOL

Now for those that wish to know

Hermit Rules
: Before the start of hermit time I must declare how I will dress . Full nudity to womens underwear and small things in between.
I can only cover myself by a hand towel should the door bell ring
If a Dominants show up during that time I am their slave till the end of Hermit time for that day or a deal is struck.

New Rule : If I open and email with the opening line "if you are in Hermit time you must do this"........... Of course I have to open my emails at least once during Hermit time. This is on a first email basis after all cannot serve tow dominants. As for actually doing it well you just have to trust me that I would. The task must fit inside the hours of Hermit time



So today will be from 11: am till one pm. I will be naked for the period. There I have fulfilled my obligations he he he oo[s was that teasing a switch on off on off teasing a switch is more fun then teasing the other more one dimensional creatures.

OOOOOOOh what fun.......:)

\

No comments: