Is that like saying you have rules in a knife fight. so many interesting subjects have come up on fetlife of late that have got me thinking a lot more about switches. Certainly there are a number of us with many points of view. The one predominant view is that switches are not accepted as easily as a Dominant or a sub. Every one who is not a switch tries to put them into categories or affix labels to them. Classic ones are they are an undecided ( out Dominant or sub her ) They are a Dominants that likes pain or they are a submissive who has dominant traits.
Sorry for the labels givers we are just that a switch we go back and forth depending on who we are with , the time and the occasion. There was a time I did not mix my Dominants side with the slave. If I had a slave they never saw the other side of me. until Syrah the first slave I switched with and I love it. I still like Dominants and slaves just switches offers more then one dimension.
As far as protocols well I follow the protocols of the position I have taken so as Dominant I expect respect as a slave i give it but I expect to be treated as a Dominant when with a slave and to be treated as a slave when with a Dominant. When alone as a switch I expect normal courtesy as you would with some one you do not know as that is what I give.
No comments:
Post a Comment