drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Anticipation

We all anticipate things. Last night I attended a concert of a Thousand dances. I was excite to see and listen to the interpretation of Scheherazade and Rachmaninoff the latter I did not like. Sitting in my seat waiting for the start there was anticipation.

I have anticipated the first session with a Dominant the first stroke or how their breath will sound as I try to learn their cadence. I anticipate how i will feel when the session has ended. As a switch I have also experience Dominant anticipation. How will they react , do they twitch after a stroke or try to hid their sweet buttocks from the next stroke Will they whimper or cry put or stand stoically against the blows trying to show defiance till the bitter end.

Most enjoyments are based in anticipation and the realizing it or the disappointment of the reality.

Only one thing in my mind did I not anticipation a feeling or emotion from. After working hard this morning cleaning and sanding of walls of course the uniform of the day rubber gloves and knee pads I had to get down low to get the final spot of the wall. No one could have anticipated nor they have informed me to the point I would believe how F...... cold it would be on a naked ass. Ice would not cause the burning cold pain that my cement basement floor does. I can imagine going to my Doctor and him asking how did I get frostbite there. Should the old wives tale come true about sitting on cold things well I will not be usable in that area for at least a week or until some thing really hot warms my ass up. Any Ideas?

No comments: