While we might all want to live the lifestyle we do not all have the chance to so yes many do not have slaves to clean for them. So vanillas are hired great nothing like having a grandma type come out of the bedroom brandishing a paddle asking if you would like the pizza paddle in the kitchen or do you cook in the bedroom.
So needless to say I have had some experience. Working in

everything from the nude to frilly panties and in bondage . So I do charge but the amount is close to slave wages.
Why am i blogging about this well a discussion about all dungeons are not made for all slaves.
The pitfalls of a playroom.
First of course is if you have vanilla visitors you have to be able to lock the door and I mean lock the door so many times I have heard of oops I thought it was the bathroom and why do you have chains hanging from your ceiling. Or the dungeon must be able to be dismantled quickly like 30 minutes . Nothing to take away from a good session to bring out the electric drill and spend the next two hours undoing the toys. If you are pro Domme and cannot have a dungeon up at all time then make sure the toh toy syou have built are attached by dowels or can slide easily away in a locked cupboard. Another problem is most crosses are made quickly with 8 foot beams which is easy forIf you need ideas on dungeons or dungeon furniture well buy me a coffee bring me the dimensions fo the area of bring me over and I will be glad to load you up with ideas.
2 comments:
Combining submission and entrepreneurial skills...I love it!
Lady Evyl
Kind words always make me smile thank you
Post a Comment