drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Power

It is funny how much power I have a mere suggestion can change things , influence decision and control others actions. Never realized until today now that there is a trial in progress about my influence. I am impressed next I might control minds through mere thought I will have to work on that.

So I am being chastised for informing the winner that I have a cold and making an offer of barter with her. Imagine that what next perhaps thinking might be the next charge. So far most of the comments on the trial are all saying that I should do as I said which I am willing to do yet I am chastised for a decision not in my power to make . Wow hmmm lots of thought come to mind on that one but what the hay I would not want to influence anyone would I . So this bad slave will show up tomorrow as nothing I say has any bearing on this case.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

First of all dear drakor let me refresh your memory .. you did say to me "What a wonderful idea a court case I love it. Lets hope some one shows up for jury duty."

one thing you can bet on... is for people to have opinions and be ready to offer them up.

And as for this power you think you have..... we all have power... most of the time we are not aware of the power - or how it affects people for good and bad.. happy and sad.

If nothing else .. i am truly sorry that your feelings got hurt ....... you have my email regarding this.....

It stopped being fun for me when the barter offer came in .. i guess it stopped being fun for you when the 'verdict' was obviously not going in your direction..

You will continue to offer challenges to Dominants - because that is who you are..... i however will stop entering your challenges.. for a lot of different reasons.

morningstar (owned by Warren)