drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Unkown

we have always look in amazement when something occurs we cannot explain. Then we come up with what should be a logical thought out reason for the occurrence . Comets once feared now are an astrological happening. Falling stars are meteorites Not the sky falling. we are an inventive people when we do not have cold hard facts in front of us. we fantasize,dream some times hope for it to be true. Yet science has a way of taking the Giants out of the clouds and by the time they reach earth they are just humans like us.

The up coming week is an enigma to me. I do not understand why it is happening I only know that it is. Yes Bossy sub won the challenge and I am to pay with 168 hours of straight service that I understand but why did she compete, is this going to be one of experimentation and enjoyment for her or a form of punishment for me not play . Am i to do chores then be cloistered away at night to sleep pleasant dreams of will I be chastised , beaten and humiliated at every chance she gets. I am not a scientist on this one I venture no theory as I do not wish to influence the stars you could say.

So I for now will sit in amazement of bossy subs bossiness as she is not a Domme just a bossy sub and wait to see what the week brings about. Will I be sorry I made the challenge open to all or glad that a non Domme won. Will I feel what slavery to a nasty evil mind really is or will I enjoy the rest and relaxation of a prisoner reading books. Will my ass be red because of beatings or because I sat on it for a week whose to know, oops was that the sky falling!

One last thought is I have never been naked for such an extended period of time I wonder how that will feel. What happens should some one rings the bell hmm all delicious thought are they not. Who is to know. Fun to think about it before I find out the reason is it not. Nice to think of falling stars than chunks of metal and ice.

No comments: