drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, March 07, 2008

One of those nights


Ever have them the nights when no matter what you do sleep does not come. My Scottish grandmother would say if you can sleep during the night you wre not worked hard enough during the day. i guess the event s of the past week , month , year deciding to replay them selves over and over again might have had something to do with it. The flu that I had could finally be leaving me so I did not burn off enough energy. I do not know . what I do know is you cannot hammer or drill this early in the morning even in your own house. So I thought I would peruse some old blogs. Has it been that long so many are gone or obsolete.

Well granny comes into the picture again seems as if this woman new what was going on in your mind every spring we had to memorize a poem or story that was to clear our minds of old thoughts. There was spic and span in a bucket to clean the house with along with bags for the good will and we knew where the garbage was. SO off we went to scrub and clean and renew.

So some links might disappear some things might look different it is just time to refresh the air you could say. Now granny did not have belts or crops but she had a broom and a wooden spoon that is all I need to get to work and be quick about it.

No comments: