Barring further complications health or family I intend on getting away from it all for a few days. What is a vacation for this slave? Plastering, painting , washing walls. I get to get away from family and vanilla existences and throw my self into work, sleep and eating . I am off to a house where I will stay while working with no pc access. I will have my food, my music a task to do and solitude to ponder.
Similar to Hermit time but not the same.Probably with out the chains and cuffs and nudity though maybe . More a time where fear of discovery does not cause excitement. My thoughts will not be on working naked and what time is it, who might come home to interrupt It will be of naked thought and tasks at hand . Loosing my self in manual labor is an excellent way to cleanse my mind , relax and re-energize. I gain great joy in completing a task finishing work, one of fulfillment.
Of course having a Dominant around with a whip in their hand during such a period is better there will not be one. Just being alone knowing I cannot leave for home till I am finished gives a certain feeling, one I missed by being sick last week and missing paying out the challenge. SO I am looking forward to the time.
It will also be nice to work when I have the energy to work such as at night or early morning and sleep when I need to . If at those hours I am naked and some one walks in well they they could receive a bucket of paint on their heads. Should I be discovered in my pajamas well what can I say. Sleeping in the nude is supposed to be healthier is it not!
No comments:
Post a Comment