drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A fickled people we are

The lifestyle on a whole is a strange group . Just by what we like to do we are sort of out of the norm. Yet inside the lifestyle it is a strange combinations of beliefs, fantasies, desires ,quasi rules , meticulous protocols and a accepting altitude . As long as it can be tied back to Master slave relationship.

That said there is a bone of contention about photos. The male anatomy is sort of frowned upon as a photo to entice response. Named wiggly bits by a friend. The out cry against those that post it or send it to possible Dominant was outstanding against. I had refrained from showing off the difference between me and women. Until of course my last owners . They seemed to feel that I was pegged to be a model of sorts and should be pressed into service




I think to create laughter in those that saw rather than a picture of desire. The same friend that called them wiggly bits took great please in the torture playing with and ultimate display of my bits that were no longer wiggling. SO far I have discover that they might not want to see them to start off but hell they love abusing them.

Where am I going with this as it is knowledge that most all know about me and seeing it on various blogs. Blogs is where I am going. when I post a blog on Alt without a picture readership dwindles to my manhood size. Throw anything of me naked and it goes up a good deal. Throw in a picture of my wiggly bits in some duress and wow forgive the words the readership laps it up. My conclusion is well either those that read blogs on alt are actually looking for something to make them smile , they have a very warp sense of humour on alt. The are totally into humiliation. Or their scientific nature is taking over and they want to see how much work can be done on such a little area. SO I am thinking I should use this photo on my profile and see if it increases reader ship :

It gives the effect of almost shown yet tastefully hides the wiggly bits until the first demand to see them. What do you think or are you still laughing at the first picture.

No comments: