Well what a grand day and so much to think about today. First I lost the challenge or should I say a sub won the prize and I report on March 2 at 7 pm to serve out my time as a naked sub. So does that mean naked for 168 what has she got cooked up or what has she not. Chained in the basement for a week or punished on a daily bases. Knowing her it be fun either way and I hope fun for her f anything I owe her yes for the challenge but more for her friendship so all is good there. Of course this will be fodder for many a fantasy over the next two weeks.
Now I have received swords, axes and daggers to be be placed on my walls so I guess I am running our of space as it it is and will have to re-organize the walls again. SO much to think about.
1 comment:
Happy belated bday my friend! :-)
I wanted to email you directly but I could not find your email address on the site for the life of me! :-)
I started a social utility, a la Facebook, but for the BDSM/Fetish community and I would love it if you did not mind checking it out and giving me your feedback on the site.
http://fetlife.com
I really appreciate it and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Your Friend,
John
P.S. sorry for posting this here...
Post a Comment