Announcements !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are three, well one you should know is it is my birthday today. the excitement and joy in the eyes child have long since disappeared through the frequency of this day I still enjoy my birthday . I have already received a new sword from my eldest son and look forward to the merriment of the day. I still feel like I am 18 I want new challenge and seek out new things , the body does try to tell me now and then to slow down but lots of time for that late right now I want to have memories so that in my days in teh nursing home every one will say he is so sweet smiles all day long while I am imagining them naked with a whip in their hands.
SO this is a special year for me as my age is the same as my birth year I am 54 and I was born in the year 54. So this should be a year that all my wishes come true right? well lets just hope for some spanking , humiliation, torture and well what ever evil minds can provide. That said well the birthday started out on a note of loosing. I lost the challenge, She answered all five questions correctly. So my percentages have slipped a bit well what can I say teh Winner is Morningstar.
You know I still won at the challenge as she is not a Dominant, at least that is what she says. So in other words a sub beat out all the Dominants involved hmmm. Makes you think a bit does it not All those Dominants that of course are always right and a sub beats ( pardon the pun)them out. Oh well guess subs and slaves are good for something eh. Well she is really an alpha sub so this should prove interesting , will she gloat on wining and not collect or will she collect ? ah challenges I do love them.
To all the Females Dominant , sub and slave a Happy Valentines
1 comment:
"will she gloat on wining and not collect or will she collect ? "
dear dear drakor........
have you EVER known me NOT to follow through ??
read your email...... i have sent the date and time you are expected to present yourself...... now the question is..... are you slave enough to show up???
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment