drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions

I have found that most people doom themselves to failure with New Year resolutions. First they make them at the height of happiness and usually stopping things that has caused this happy state.

Now I do not usually believe in them nor make them but I think I will this year. The difference is I am going to try to make ones I want to do and just so that I fit in I will make one or two that are impossible or next to it. You are welcome to play which od these are possible and which are no way baby. So here goes my slave Resolutions for this year.

1) I am going to try and be as naked as I can through the year. Well if you have read my blogs you will be able to vote on this one easily.
2) I will start anal training again with placing a butt pug in when I shower stating with 3 days a week and getting up to 5 days by my birthday
3)Exercising will be rewarded yes if I get my exercises done each day I get to wear nipple clamps when I do the dishes, hey it is fun for me might even throw in some cbt if I am really good for the week.
4) Just to create a little more possibility of humiliation by possible exposure while I am naked I will time to time make a rope harness for my self and keep it on for at least two hours. Sound like fun already.
5) I will attempt to be spanked or paddle as many times as possible, no brainer there 6) I will tease and bait every dominant I can until I find one that can take charge and have some evil fun with me.(Big wish and fantasy I would say)
7)I am seriously going to look for a Dominant into anal play strap-ons, cbt,humiliation, bondage and corporal punishment as well as many other things including those that like men in panties and nylons. (you do have to let the Dominant have some fun before you adjust their thinking as to what they think they enjoy. Hmmm, I think a few Dominants just got a little red in the face I wonder should I consider that wiggling my ass at them (LOL)
8) I will mind my place and be demure and quiet with Dominants.( sure I will)
9) I will not refuse a request to play by any Dominant that I know as long as there is a bit of chemistry that is.( yes I was bad last year and did refuse a few because I prefer to be naked then in womens clothing and for other reasons now I will refuse if what they like to do is on my hard limit list otherwise it is play time.
10) Find a female motorcycle gang so I can be kidnapped into slavery for them( ya if you have not guessed this one might be a little hard to do)
11) Become part of a house or Dommed by a couple or more than one Dominant in the context of a poly-house hold.( that would be so sweet).

None of this starts till Jan 7 2008. Should anyone want to help me achieve my resolutions drop me a line but be forewarned Miss put my level of expectations quite high so just make sure you are a very active and evil dominant, goddesses and lazy Dominants might just get eaten alive. . Hmm was that being a bit of a brat ! (hee hee)

No comments: