Some times I feel as adults we do the same thing even lifestylers. I went to an open house on the first. I was greeted at the the door by the hostess wearing nylons garters and revealing short covering .. The tv had a bondage video playing the lights were dim the pc had a cascade of bdsm photos of all sorts. All was good as they have a lovely dungeon in the basement and they really love it when people use the equipment . They promote play and are disappointed when there seems to be a lack of it. Well most of the evening was in conversation about cats, the snow, and how everyone was doing health wise. High school all over again. Not to say that the Host
and hostess did not try with a cupping display and enticing a new subby to trying some of the fun things. But high school.I felt bad for them I hope they had fun and the party seemed to be picking up of course when I was leaving. I do hope they continue their efforts as it was well done. That and if mother nature would stop the snow perhpas after all naked snow angels are fun but only when the slave does not have to be dug out of the snow sort of ruins the image.
So the next party to help get my action moving I think I will be wearing this
And if that is not enough perhaps a game of
As I sort of sat around waiting to the action to begin dressed in pants and a shirt drinking wine and not participating until it was time to go. Oops sorry hard to get rid of that High school strategy you know
No comments:
Post a Comment