drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Butt plugs brings memories

Well the first day of wearing a butt plug in the shower brought on a rush of memories so as a friend says this might bounce around a lot today.

First there is a great difference in using a plug compared to a dildo , strap on and a real cock. The butt plug snaps into place almost feels as if it should not be there but after a while you do get use to it. The dildo is like a cock and does not have the contour to allow you to hold it easily . Some vibrate some are meant for someone to work in and out. Other can trans form into strap ons attached in one way r the other to the female form. These object hurt and take a while for you to enjoy but they still hurt. I think that the drive for an orgasm helps as Dommes that have it some how attached to their clit give a far better ride then those that do not.

One of my Masters about 15 years ago had a handle of 8 1/2. It was and his use of it cause me pleasure and pain . He did not want a sub he wanted a slave if I was a slave then He wold know how to use me and did not need lists from me . I was so intrigued I agreed to meet with him. SO when 8 1/2 had me over he used every opportunity to get satisfied. Yes i gave him the the title of Master because that is what he did from day one. As soon as I met him on the street and walked toward his loft he was in control. When we got in the elevator I had all these fantasies of male bondage and servitude, until the doors of elevator closed and he french kissed me. This was not in my fantasy. Shocked I followed him to the loft and once inside with out the time for the door to close he had me on my knees with his cock in my mouth. After he got hard which was about three seconds He pulled me to my feet striped me and then force me against a wall and stuck his finger up my ass and moved it all around then a second when in . Pulling one of my hands from the wall he attached a leather lace to it and then attached it to the other behind my back ANy time I complained he would replace my words with his cock and deep throat me. After a few times of gagging on it I got the message he did not care about my wants or had limits.

The first fuck of the night he drove his cock in until I screamed then he buried it to the hilt . I hated the pain of it I felt it was in my stomach all I wanted was it out. I said so and it was remove then shoved in my mouth again until I choked and cried and gagged . Pulling out of my mouth and again into my ass. As he neared orgasm he would increase the speed and put less into me and that is when I loved it. WHen the burning pain turned into a warmth that built inside Until I felt his cum. Of course the pleasure I felt stopped as I presented his cock to clean once again. That night he used me about 6 times .

That is the thoughts and memories that came to me in the shower today from the time the plug went in till it came out 20 minutes later. Now not all men have this affect on me and many Dommes do I guess it is the take charge ones like Joanna, Miss Gerard and most recently MIss to name a few. Ones that look at hard limits and smile then just enjoy themselves while at the same time they are satisfying me they have used me as a slave.

Yep, now remember why I love butt plugs. How many showers can you take in a day anyone know?

No comments: