I was chatting on alt and said that I have to sign off that I was going to exercise. A Dom that I was talking with said not to instead put my web cam on and do it for the room . Who wants to see a fat guy exercise naked I said and then regretted it as few said they would . So this out of shape slave worked out today with an audience. When I use to go to the club I would go late when it was quiet now I was exposed to any one that wanted to peek and I was naked. That was so much fun. You can see I have having Owners withdrawal. god anyone need a domestic or slave sale price of $0.25. Yes I loved it but hell naked exercising is not a kink that I know of.
Yep pretty sad I would day if that is how I will be Domed in the future. I think that I would prefer this young ladies predicament.
At least there was a physical presence of a Dominant rather then a screen of bits and bites. While the internet provides some of the feeling of being so displayed as this there is still a protection that you feel. You do not see a person just an image on a screen could be anywhere. However staked in a park or yard for all to see that would be humiliation perhaps a little far even for me but wow what a fantasy.Oh well you know what to do when a slave starts sounding sorry for themselves
Plug them up and keep them for later.
Oh my God I did not realize that I was so hairy yuck well what can I say no Dominant and just look at the shape I am in.
No comments:
Post a Comment