Timing , events, life in general had me make a few decisions this week. One was to put my thoughts and feelings into a more private blog. I no longer feel as comfortable as I once did as a slave. A slave must give total trust, honesty and must bear one's soul opening/ i cannot do that right now. I will not stop subbing just my armour will not be taken off so readily for all to see.
I have enjoyed sharing do not get me wrong . Now I just need a quiet area to express emotion whether it be happiness or sadness.I might invite some to view it I might not I have decided only it will not be for the general public.
I intend to leave this blog up for a time . If any of my words have made you think, got you angry or made you smiled then I am glad I wrote it. Thank you for your acknowledgment through your comments and emails I was always happy to read you views.
1 comment:
I will miss reading your words but I understand your desire to go more private with your life. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment