drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, November 23, 2007

Last thoughts , last post

My understanding of Buddhist's beliefs is that existence is based on a thought. Once the thought is over existence of what the thought was is over also. A mouthful I would say. So when a person dies all they thought about no longer exists. A sad way of life in my opinion. I do not want existence to stop merely because I no longer think of it or write about it.

When I started the blog it was a way of seeing what I was thinking. To share with those of like mind to gain a better understanding and acceptance of myself. I have appreciated all the comments left and the emails sent to me. Now that I have exposed my thoughts and soul to all I think it is time to re-place my armour and hold my thoughts and desires for a more private venue. I wish to inter act with people rather than have them read words that are left up to interpretation

Though the idea that all history that I have had will disappear boggles my mind so just in case anyone is worried that they will stop existing because this blog does not to worry you have a little while before I decide to leave it or make it disappears completely. If it does well not to worry i will still be thinking and writing about my thoughts just not here.The communication links will remain active so you can always get in touch with me.


I have complained about Dominants in my blog how they are at times lazy, not evil enough, not dominant enough and that stills stands true. However through the nakedness, leather thongs, frilly panties and duct tape when in session or owned has been some of the greatest and happiest experiences I have had.

Thank you for all for what was and has been. I hope my future experiences will be just as good if so I will be having a hell of a evil time.

Enjoy the day.

No comments: