drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Questions

It is funny what provokes questions or stimulates thought . I was asked a few questions that I thought would be good for a blog. The reason I found them funny and interesting the do not comment on my writing good or bad , agree or disagree they ask for the reasons I chose the character that leasds off my blog . Since they came fro different people I found it funny they would be on the same subject. So here they go.

Why did I choose that comic drawing to head my Blog?

First to answer I think it represents my feelings about blogging . You do not know who I am yet you know my inner most thoughts. I am more exposed to you then I am to most of my family and friends. You just cannot see my face.

Is that a drawing of me?

No it is not but I think comes very close if it had a few more pounds around the belly well then it would be right on.


Why did I choose that character?

Well I am a nudist at heart or maybe a exhibitionist that likes to say he is a nudist. Perhaps I like to be shown off not for the compliments on my physical prowess perhaps for the lack of it. It is the humiliation aspect of it. Laughter or derogatory comments towards my body has sort of turn me on in the past, at the same time made me feel degraded. There is certainly a loss of power when you are naked and all is exposed. I feel vunerable , yes I love that dream where you are naked at work or in school being mocked by those around you. Funny put a pair of pants onme and someone say something to me insulting in anyway and they have a fight on their hands. If I am naked well it is just bend over and take it lad this is what you wanted. Crazy eh and way off topic.

Why choose one with hands covering vital areas?

I feel that a women totally naked yet showing nothing is erotic. Very few of us will be surprised in the shower and not cover up so it is also the surprise factor of being caught. Being caught is at the bases of many of my stories and my fantasies. I do not want to tell everyone that I love being spanked or tortures but if I am captured or caught doing some thing else and this is payment well then how could I refuse. Yes ,yes I know slave thought pattern a way of pretending that I am forced to do what I love to do. Go figure

Last question Why not some thing showing my ass?

Well I am proud of my ass and love to have it played with and I think I have a strong looking back but, is that what I want to reflect in this blog someone with strength. I thought this position was far more submissive and suggestive of someone a little embarrassed some one caught , oops there is that theme again.

Questions answered and special note to milla thank you for your support and for the kind words.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

well dear drakor...... you know my thoughts on strong submissives/slaves

morningstar (owned by Warren)